1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

This is 100% correct and I can guarantee this as I have worked in that college for 1 and half years. I have seen how they work and how they cheat people. The course and even the college is not registered. It is operating itself and with the under table money everytime, they spend alot of money undertable to settle the passports and visa issues with the immigration. There is not any management. I have seen numerous times that international students fighting with them. They have mentioned about the scholarship up to 50% but they have never and will not provide even single sen in the name of scholarship. They are polite to get the money but once the payment is made then they will give really big trouble to refund money even if the student doesnt want to study. Instead they ll ask for extra money to renew visa.

If you all want to know about them more then feel free to ask me. I have their college email which I used to use while working with them.

nirajan.greencity@gmail.com

thanks

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Greencity International College. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Greencity International College.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Greencity International College to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Greencity International College?

Comments

Yes me too.My sister wants to enrol in their tourist course.

The actual fee of the course is only RM7300 and since she want to take the ptptn loan, they recommend her to sign a RM30k course in order to comply to the min fee amount that ptptn will approve. But the thing is how can we be so sure of this that once sign up a 30k course, wouldn't the student is liable to settle the whole sum and not only 7.3k.

It sounds fishy to me.Please help.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1257291

Hello,

I just want to know fee of tourist guide course and is this University is fake.

Please tell me complete information.

Best Regards