Banepa, Bagmati

Hi trailblazer,

or someone who knows the truth.

As I got the information that free accommodation, free food, paid internship $ 300/m and 100% job placement on cruise company after completion of the 8-12 months course. I am also thinking to apply for Cruise Management course.

could you please let me know:

will they provide accommodation and food free of cost at the international student standard. or they send students for work and the facility is depends upon the employer hotel/reataurent?

whether they provide the specified 18 subject course?

whether i will be qualified for the job?

whether they assist for job placement?

looking forward for your kind response.

Had an Experience with Greencity International College?

Comments

Please contact me and I ll give you some useful ideas.

Some people here are just being ***. This institution is not reliable at all. I live here in Malaysia, and I have never heard it before. Today, I was reading the news when I saw on top of the page what they have done, WHICH IS BASICALLY SCAMMING STUDENTS FROM India and Nepal. These students have paid 20000RM=5000$ each, they were promised to be given a job at higher salary, but they ended up working in restaurants for 14 hours per day, and to this day they share mattress, and get paid less than what they deserve.

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SEE OTHER STUDENTS IN HERE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, BUT THE FUNNY THING IS THAT, there are MANY OTHERS WHO STILL ARE WILLING TO BE NEW VICTIMIS from INDIA, PAKISTAN AND NEPAL. Be careful bros and sis. Before you apply any college, make sure it's not fraud like this one. Ask friends who study at that college.

TO THIS DAY, THEY ARE PROMOTING THERE FALSE PROMISIS OVER THE INTERNET, AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE BY THE GOVERNMENT. PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND LET'S SAVE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ALL OVER THE WORLD.

#720911

Please give me your email address or skype ID to discuss in details

to Anonymous Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1267618